Friday, August 12, 2011

I wish I could preach like Alma

If you are needing a boost of faith, look no farther than chapter 32 of Alma.

Seriously, make it your bed time reading assignment.

17 Yea, there are many who do say: If thou wilt show unto us a sign from heaven, then we shall know of a surety; then we shall believe.
18 Now I ask, is this faith? Behold, I say unto you, Nay; for if a man knoweth a thing he hath no cause to believe, for he knoweth it.

Dang! Sometimes people, it's just easy to forget.

I once heard a quote that went something like this:

"We have to take a step into the dark before we realize the light will follow us."

We'll never be in the dark. The light follows us. Just try it - take that step and see for yourself.

THE BOOK OF MORMON IS THE BOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment