You know those times, when someone just says something BRILLIANT?
It's the type of thing you can say in a sentence or two, but it just explains sooo much more?
I've started appreciating lyrics so much that I started writing them down in my phone when I heard them on the radio.
These are just a few of the great things I've heard recently:
- "My next thirty years will be the best years of my life"
- "Be a best friend, tell the truth"
- "This is gotta be the good life"
- "If you don't like me brother that's ok, I'm not gonna let it wreck my day"
- "Makes me wanna take a back road"
- "There's a lot of pretty girls in this city.....tryin' to pick the right one"
- "Funny when you're dead how people start listenen"
- "....Please tell me what there's to complain about?"